- Cayorion: (Thursday) Stream – MassiveMobs Development.
- Cayorion: (Friday) Stream – MassiveMobs Development.
- Cayorion x8: (Monday) Updated to Minecraft 1.8.3
- Cayorion x6: (Tuesday) MassiveLag – Developed a StackTraceTree data structure to better display lag causes.
- Cayorion: (Tuesday) MassiveLag – Monitor Bug Report http://youtrack.sk89q.com/issue/WORLDGUARD-3433
- Cayorion x2, Madus x1, Ulumulu1510 x1: (Tuesday) MassiveLag – Detected and fixed a lag spike cause. Would some times cause 1 second long lag spikes. Yaaay. Better TPS! Less lag!
- Cayorion x5: (Wednesday) MassiveLag – Yet another TPS improvement. Yaaay!
- Cayorion x3: (Wednesday) MassiveLag – Improved the message output and usability of the spike monitor feature.
- Cayorion x8: (Thursday) MassiveMobs – Initial mob property specification. Starting development of the property framework.
- Cayorion x4: (Friday) MassiveMobs – More work on mob properties. Also starting to add in commands.
- Cayorion x6: (Friday) MassiveMobs – More work on mob properties. Focus on implementation of editor features.