Premium members here on MassiveCraft can build and use cannons.
How to Build
- Build a barrel with 2-14 Iron blocks.
- Attach a stone button on both ends.
- Place a torch (the fuse) on the first block of the barrel.
How to Use
- Right-click the barrel with gunpowder/sulfur. Do this 1 to 10 times depending on how much power you want.
- Right-click the barrel with one of the cannonball types (see below).
- To increase the vertical firing angle, right click the upper or lower side of the barrel with empty hands. By right clicking on the side of the barrel the horizontal firing angle can be increased. Shift+right click will decrease the angle.
- Fire by right-clicking either the torch or the button. The cannon can also be fired with a redstone torch underneath the barrel.
A Suggestion: You should wear a helmet to protect yourself. Otherwise the noise of the gun blast will confuse you.
Cannonball Types and Effects
|Cobblestone||Single low damage||none||low||Small Explosion|
|Smoothstone||Single medium damage||none||medium||Medium Explosion|
|Obsidian||Single high damage||none||high||Big Explosion|
|Diamond block||Single extreme damage||none||high||Big Explosion|
|Sand||Shrapnel low damage||medium spread||extremely low speed||shrapnel spread|
|Glass||Sharpnel medium damage||low spread||medium speed||shrapnel spread|
|Wood||That tickles!||high spread||low speed||shrapnel spread|
|Gravel||sharpnel high damage||low spread||low speed||shrapnel spread|
|Rotten Flesh||low damage||none||medium speed||confusion, hunger, weakness|
|Blaze Rod||low damage||none||medium speed||incindiary, confusion|
|Slime Ball||low damage||none||medium speed||slowness, confusion|
|Glowstone Block||medium damage||none||medium speed||confusion, blindness|
|Mycelium Block||low damage||none||medium speed||poison|
**NOTE** We have disabled the auto-fire feature on here on MassiveCraft.