After months of preparation, the writers, world builders, and quest designers at massivecraft.com are pleased to present you with a Minecraft experience unlike any you have ever known. Welcome to the quest world Warrenord!
- Unique RPG-style questing on a breathtaking new map.
- 20+ quest lines waiting to be discovered, and more to come.
- Powered by MassiveCraft’s own MassiveQuest plugin.
- Real NPC interaction and problem solving.
- Craft, fish, fight, hunt for resources, and explore the island.
- Make hard choices that send you down different paths.
- Team up with your friends to defeat challenging NPC bosses.
- Earn money and gain special items available nowhere else.
- And so much more!
Come double cross bandits in their own camp and make off with the loot! Explore the island’s shipwrecks to recover sunken treasures. Find and feed missing kittens or delve into a subterranean dreamscape after stepping on some peculiar mushrooms. Break away from ordinary survival or adventure and enter MassiveCraft.
Take the purple and gray sailed ship at /spawn to start your adventure.
Join massivecraft.com and check it out now!
- MonMarty: Directing manpower for the Harvest Festival planning in the correct paths.
- MonMarty: Individual Direction awes0melawson.
- _Omnomivore_, Thortuna: Individual directing toward eachother and discussing the creation on gamestaff rank guide.
- Thorodax: Individual Direction panic15
- Thortuna: Individual Direction _Omnomivore_
- Thortuna: Individual Direction Werewolfslayer
- Thortuna: Individual Direction MDeeDub.
- MonMarty: Individual Direction Knyxor.
- Ryciera: Individual Direction BabaManga.
- MonMarty, Thortuna, Gethelp, Thorodax: Direction meeting participation.
- Jackson413 x4: Info Report – Potential Spigot Replacements for MassiveCraft
- spectec x2: Individual research for Cayorion and discussion.
- spectec: Creation of new Siege Mini-Game thread and poll.
- Awesomelawson x2: Writing Optifine guide.
- Jackson413 x2: Processing Optifine guide.
- Spectec: Harvest festival meeting – 09/21/14.
- Thortuna x12: World Restores
- Thortuna x4: Gamestaff assistance
- _Omnomivore_ x8: Created and made the gamestaff rank guide available to the gamestaff.
- _Omnomivore_ x4: Ban appeals
- _Omnomivore_ x3: Aspirant ticket training
- _Omnomivore_: World Restoration
- Gethelp: Warzone creation
- Jamescl x3: Gamestaff assistance
- Gethelp x4: Gamestaff assistance
- _Omnomivore_ x3: Gamestaff assistance
- Th3_Drunk_Monk x3: Gamestaff assistance
- Aleixandria: War Declarations
- Aleixandria x4: Wrote up a document on all overclaimed factions
- Werewolfslayer: Ticket training with senior gamestaff
- Tuxys: Ticket training with senior gamestaff
- Kidmodo: Ticket training with senior gamestaff
- Aleixandria, sevrish, Alj23: Ticket training with aspirants
- panic15: Ticket training with senior gamestaff
- _Omnomivore_: Harvest festival meeting – 09/21/14.
- spectec: Rank 2 ticket training with Aleixandria.
- spectec: Rank 1 ticket training and aspirant+ workspace setup for Kidmodo.
- spectec: Help chat support
- spectec x2: MassiveTickets
- spectec x2: Ithania world restores
- Gethelp x2: World restores.
- Gethelp x2: Aspirant ticket training.
- Mdeedub: War declarations
- Mdeedub: Rank 2 ticket training with alj
- Alj23: Rank 2 ticket training with Mdeedub
- MonMarty: Update the Noble Lounge in Regalia.
- MonMarty x2: End the build competition, hand out prizes, and provide feedback.
- MonMarty: Set up the aspirant playground and expanded the competition grid.
- MonMarty: Set up the Competition for September Builds on the Forum.
- MonMarty, mojaveboogieman x2: Tavern renovations.
- MonMarty x2: Large sewer segment construction.
- MonMarty: Large sewer segment implementation.
- MonMarty, Ryciera: Set the prisonhousing on sale and provided aftercare.
- spectec x3: Beach terraforming in Warrenord world.
- MonMarty x5: Implementation and construction of the Etosa Basilica in Regalia.
- MonMarty, Knyxor: Work on the Artesan housing.
- Satisarah: Harvest festival meeting – 09/21/14.
- JP1976: Harvest festival meeting – 09/14/14
- MonMarty x2: Wrote the Voidling/Existling Lore for Ryciera to process.
- MonMarty x2: Created the Violet Order outfit and provided the items for Shayin to hand out.
- MonMarty x2: Set up the tavern drinks and managed regions to reinstate the functional crew.
- MonMarty x2: Recruit BuffyCreepSlayer, Sight and catcat1503 as new Rp staff members, guiding them trough the startup.
- MonMarty: Writing the Social Etiquette guide on the forum for roleplayers.
- Oxoman x2: Wrote Void Egg page.
- Ryciera, Levers x2: Processed Void Egg page.
- Panic15 x6: Wrote Spirit Magic page.
- Ryciera, Kammyboo x2: Processed Spirit Magic page.
- Shayin x2: Wrote Mielikki’s Herb page.
- Feyona, Sight, Levers x2: Processed Mielikki’s Herb page.
- Oromir x3: Wrote Bloodthorn Vine page.
- Ryciera, Levers x2: Processed Bloodthorn Vine page.
- Leo345678 x2: Wrote Magebane page.
- BabaManga, Shayin, Ryciera x2: Processed Magebane page.
- DJWingedHope x2: Wrote Falconet’s Jewel lore.
- BabaManga, Ryciera x2: Processed Falconet’s Jewel lore.
- Ryciera x2: Wiki upkeep.
- BabaManga: Wiki upkeep.
- Ryciera, Plecy, BabaManga, MonMarty: Harvest festival meeting – 09/21/14.
- Levers, Shayin, Plecy, Feyona, Ryciera, BabaManga: Harvest festival meeting – 09/14/14
- MonMarty: Made Aloria Pixel friendly map.
- leversandpulleys x4: Created a “how to” document for gamestaff to use about quests.
- Terence29: Harvest festival meeting – 09/21/14.
- Imboring56, Terence29: Harvest festival meeting – 09/14/14
- leversandpulleys x2: General quest quality assurance
- leversandpulleys, Brycea111 (x4), Cayorion: general quest quality assurance.
- leversandpulleys: General quest quality assurance.
- Cayorion, leversandpulleys, spectec, Ryciera x2: (Tuesday) News Post – Groundbreaking New Quest World, Published on WordPress, Forums, Facebook and Google+.
- MonMarty: Wrote the “Let’s talk Roleplay” Internal PR announcement.
- Ryciera, Thortuna, Cayorion: Answering questions on MassiveCrafts Facebook page
- Cayorion: (Monday) OS Software Update
- Cayorion: (Monday) Web server cleanup
- Cayorion x2: (Tuesday) Forum Maintenance
- Cayorion x8: (Wednesday) Factions – Removal of universe system, Cooperation with MarkehMe and lag fixes.
- Cayorion x6: (Thursday) Factions – A few bug fixes and improvements to the faction home system.
MassiveCraft has updated and is now 1.8 compatible. You can log on using either Minecraft 1.7 or 1.8. Both client versions work.
Note that we are still running Minecraft 1.7.10. Enchanting is still the same, you can not make birch doors etc. The only thing that was added is the possibility of logging on with a 1.8 client.
As a side effect the /pet plugin had to be temporarily disabled due to bugs. We will add it back in as soon as possible.
- Q: Should I update my client to 1.8?
A: You can but we suggest you don’t. Good client mods like Optifine, Forge and MorePlayerModels are not updated yet.
- Q: Why not actually update to 1.8?
A: Bukkit 1.8 is not available yet.
- Q: Was this update really necessary?
A: Yes. Take a look at the daily statistics (http://www.massivecraft.com/stats-day). It seems a lot of people don’t know how or don’t want to downgrade their clients.
- Q: So when will MassiveCraft actually update to Minecraft 1.8?
A: The release date for Bukkit 1.8 is unknown. But as soon as it’s released we will update.
MassiveCraft has released it’s official Teled Methen Promo Video! Watch it on our official Youtube channel, in 1080p! The video features over 3 and a half minutes of in world footage, locations that you can find in and around our new world map. This map will be open for survival players, featuring grand canyons, forests, ruined cities and much much more!
Teled Methen, our newest world project is nearing completion. We are happy to announce that the Teled Methen trailer will be released on Saturday the 30th of August. The trailer will feature over a minute of unique footage of the world, in preparation of the official world release.
We are proud of the quality of Teled Methen, being built with the latest technology in World Machine and World painter, accompanied with unique Bo2’s build by our world staff found nowhere else.
We hope you look as much forward to this world release as we do. An official release date is not available yet, but we should have a more solid date around the time when the trailer comes out.
Premium members can now create their very own sub forum on MassiveCraft:
- Premiums can join 5 and create 1.
- Non premiums can join 3 but not create.
So become premium today, support MassiveCraft and create a private sub forum for your Faction:
Everyone that uses our wiki is invited to fill out a short, 7 question survey about their experience using our wiki!
This is your chance to share your thoughts and opinions about what we could be doing differently and parts that should be fixed. Please put a little bit of thought into each response so that we can get the most out of your input.
Fill out this survey to get started.
Lately I have been focusing my plugin development efforts on performance improvements and bug fixes. The goal is to improve server TPS and overall stability. So far I have done the following:
- Reconfigured our web servers: Websites now load quicker.
- Reworked the Factions Dynmap integration: improves TPS, popups on dynmap looks better.
- MassiveQuest got a performance fix: improves TPS.
- Fixed a memory leak: we no longer need to restart once a day.
- Removed MassiveMobs temporarily: improves TPS
Except for the improved Dynmap popups none of these projects have added new features. The game-play experience should however be slightly less laggy which is something we highly value.