The rumors around Regalia have been true. the old, closed down tavern known as Emperors Tavern in common district is under new ownership!
The investor used to own a small pub in merchant district, but after a deal with the city council is he now in possession of the old tavern.
- The tavern is fully restored and me and my staff are ready to serve the thirsty and hungry people of Regalia! – igel
You should now simply use massivecraft.com instead of mc.massivecraft.com. Using mc.massivecraft.com works for now but will stop working in the future.
The same goes for team speak. You can now connect to our team speak server using massivecraft.com instead of ts.massivecraft.com.
From this post onwards within 24 hours we will remove all Item Frames from Regalia. This means that on Tuesday may 14th 7:00 GMT, all Item Frames in Regalia will be removed regardless of their content or location.
We are removing Item frames to boost Framerate performance in Regalia, especially so since the performance loss from the Merchant district had grown to become unacceptable for a region so vital to new players and the economy.
A speaker appears on the square:
“eherm! Smith & Son Cooperation needs your help today! After digging countless of hours, we lost many miners due to unknown reasons. This is why we need you to help us at our newest project. The grey-sailed ship will transport you comfortably to the mine. The place is still top-secret, so you get a tea that help you to fall “”asleep”"…eherm!. You will get woken up when we have arrived at the mine. Earn your money today! Smith & Son cooper…..”
We opened a new quest today. You can read a bit more about it here.
It is reachable by the grey-sailed ship in the regalian harbour right next to the other quest ships. Better bring your friends too, it’s great to roleplay there and you will need some assistance for the main-quests
We also highly advice you to use our texturepack for this quest, since we did decorate it with a lot of special blocks that are only visible as such in our texturepack. Assure you use Optifine aswell.
Cayorion: Coded and upgraded Factions to version 2.0.0. This is a dev version meaning we are not done yet. There will be more changes. There will also be bugs. Please tell us in the comments if you find any bugs.
- Most importantly compatible with our upcoming sharding system.
- Renamed /f show,who to /f f,faction and improved the command.
- Renamed /f power,pow to /f p,player and improved the command.
- Faction age visible in /f f.
- Players power start at 0. You get 2 power per hour and -2 power per death.
- Premium players has double max power and regen speed.
- Monsters can spawn and attack in faction land.
- Switched argument order for /f claim [radius=1] [faction=you]
- Trapped chests, hoppers and droppers are now protected in faction land.
- Faction features are completely disabled outside the medieval universe.
- More stuff I can’t remember …
- LordDan1989, ulumulu1510: Updated the Massivecraft Texture-Pack to MassiveCraft-Medieval-V15.2. This Pack is smaller in file-size and thus compatible with the future online download on the live server.
- Thortuna: Updated the current ingame announcements and added new ones.
- Ninjabaver: Made a logotype for MassiveBooks.
- Cayorion: Created a texturepack command. Type /texturepack.
- LordDan1989: Got promoted none → CM1
They should function again, I tried it with myself and I have managed to get an email from the server upon registering. The service is not 100% reliable though and they might pop up in your junk folder. Report anyone who still cannot receive the confirmation email please.
Confirmed email services that work with our solution (for now):
Confirmed email services that do not work with our solution (for now):
The Factions V2 development is progressing quite smoothly.