Our plugin MassiveMobs is now running 24/7 on the map Fendarfell. This is a unique MassiveCraft plugin developed by Cayorion. It replaces the standard Minecraft mobs with more exciting ones. The plugin is still under development but is live and can be played.
The rarity tier of the mob can be seen on the name plate.
- Common – Most mobs. Cannon fodder.
- Enchanted – 1 / 10 mobs. Slightly harder.
- Uncommon – 1 / 100 mobs. Very hard.
- Rare – 1 / 1000 mobs. Takes a whole faction to kill.
- Epic – 1 / 10000 mobs. Takes a whole alliance to kill.
With MassiveMobs surviving the night is much harder. This is on purpose to provide more of a challenge.
- Money and XP drops are automatically shared among players.
- Most mobs have a 3% chance to drop a lore item (especially the undead).
- Guardians spawn in the ocean.
- Magma Cubes and blazes spawn underground.
- All mobs can be tamed!
With MassiveMobs all mobs can be tamed! This is done by right clicking them with certain items.
- Animals eat most food.
- Monsters can be tamed with diamonds, emeralds and gold ingots.
Remember to tame your farm animals. Otherwise they will despawn when you leave the area.
Tamed mobs will be loyal to your Faction and help you in combat. You and other players in your faction can use the following controls to manage them:
- Right click with empty hand to toggle if the mob should follow you.
- Right click while sneaking with empty hand to remove all equipment.
- Right click while sneaking with weapon or armor in hand to equip.
- Right click with a lead in hand to put that lead on them.