This week, Direction focused on Individual Direction and Paperwork, as well as Staff Apps and Server Emails, and Project Assigning.
- LumosJared x3: Individual Direction and Staff Apps.
- LumosJared x2: Changelog Structure and Paperwork.
- LumosJared x5: Repository Updates and Direction Projects.
- CS_Birb x30: Direction work for the last few weeks.
This week Game focused on lots of Tickets, some investigations into naughty players, and some helpful assistance into the 1.15 Update. In addition, the Races Project needed new testers, and the Resit-versary Events, as well as a Cup Event, was hosted this week. We expect the momentum of the Game department continues on throughout the rest of the Summer.
- Takedown x5 Tickets and Resetiversary.
- Sir_Daragon x5: Forums Administration.
- The_Fluorspar x16: Helpchat, Cups Event Hosting, 1.15 Testing, Buycraft Additions.
- QGMK x26: Investigations, Resetiversary Project, Cups, Races Testing, and Faction Misc Points.
- BlueChaos x10: Tickets, Investigations, and Administrative Project.
- Falcohand x4: Ban Appeals.
This week, World began some Houses for V6, some minor V5 upkeep, and a host of new temples at /tp knightsquarter!
- StFeullien x2: Regalia V6 Houses.
- LumosJared x1: Regalia Upkeep.
- SpunSugar x8: Event Setup and V6 Testing.
- WaterDruppel x7: Dungeon Build for Finlaggan and the lovely Dragon Temples at /tp knightsquarter.
- EdnaMode_ x5: Estates and Main Street Signs.
This week, Lore handled the World System, specifically the Noble elements within and lots of Roleplay Events.
- Eccetra x22: Discord Tickets.
- Caelamus x25: Character Sheets and RP Lines.
- Mollymock x16: Character Sheets.
- Arhbi x15: Character Sheets.
- Optimalfriskies x19: Roleplay Events.
- HydraLana x5: Lore Writing.
- Bellarmina x14: Tickets.
- Birdsfoot_Violet x23: Tickets.
- Messtro x13: Character Sheets.
- Finlaggan x10: Perms and Sheets.
- WaterDruppel x4: Discord Tickets.
- Katiesc x20: Character Sheets.
- Athelois x10: Lore Tickets.
- MantaRey x6: Lore Progression.
- FireFan96 x8: Lore Sheets and Leutz Fencing.
- Anarchizm x33: Sheets.
- LumosJared x5: Tickets.
- Lumiess x9: RP Lines.
- BillyTheScruffy x18: Noble System.
- Jonificus x3: HR Talks.
- OkaDoka x8: Rewrite Work.
This week, Quest focused primarily on new quests for Essalonia!
- Derpadillo x1: Quest Writing, Bugfixing.
- ALJ23 x2: Began writing the first of three (or four) quests that will encourage players to explore around Essalonia via traveling by foot to complete these quests, and not using faction tp’s.
This week, PR focused on video editing, graphic design work for a few threads, and upcoming spotlight projects.
- Anarchizm x16: External Server Scouting, HR Talks, and other tasks.
- Miracle678 x11: Event Post Writeups, Editing an upcoming Factions Spotlight Video.
- Pixycandi x8: Artist Spotlight and Graphic Design work.
- Hierophant x7: Assisting with Event Announcements.
- FlossyBerryRene x6: Artist Spotlight, Graphic Design, and Twitter Management.
- Battlebrawn x3: Factions Thread and Misc Tasks.
- Seoulmate x4: Weekend Roundup.
This week, Tech made substantive progress on the 1.15 Update!
- ItsLateKnight x18: See the Full Report Below.
- CS_Birb x20: See the Full Report Below.
- XxXYaJrAbXxX x30: See the Full Report Below.
- TheComputerGeek2 x30: See the Full Report Below!
ItsLateKnight’s Full Point Report
CS_Birb’s Full Point Report
XXXYajRabXXX’s Full Point Report
TheComputerGeek2’s Full Point Report
Updating MassivePvE to better meet the current requirements for mob management (primarily within the context of PvE events) targeting Minecraft version 1.15. This consists of producing integrations with the MythicMobs plugin in order to allow MassivePvE to be used for coordinating event spawns, modify already spawned mobs, invoke skills defined inline via commands regardless of if they are managed by the MythicMobs plugin already. Also allows the use of pre written skills for arbitrary use from unmanaged mobs. Additional work towards this goal includes investigation of tab completion options for vanilla style entity selectors (unfortunately, appears to be rather limited in terms of options which would be clean to support), testing new functionality, learning what the current usage has been like for MassivePvE to understand why it was still being used and how to allow it to better serve the needs that it was being looked to for.