MassiveCraft’s KitPvP is finally ready! Over the past day we have gone through several rounds of open player testing, and all features seem to be functioning and ready for players to enjoy. Come joins us at /tp pvp and battle for notoriety and honor!
The new KitPvP gamemode includes many innovative features that allow players to customize and enhance their pvp experience however they wish. Some of these features include:
- A special room to create and save custom kits and item builds
- Several unique PvP arenas for duels, either on your own or with a team
- The ability to create parties of up to 10 for large group battles
- Several pre-made kits, as well as special premium builds
- A massive free-for-all PvP map below the spawn
In addition, the new Elo Ranking System allows you to keep track of how well you perform in PvP compared to your friends and rivals. Every player starts with a rating of 1000, and when you gain kills your ranking will increase. But be careful! Every time you yourself are killed, your rating will decrease. It will take dedication and skill to rise above the competition and stay at the top of the Elo leaderboards.
The KitPvp is a work in progress, and we hope to improve it as we receive player feedback and learn from its performance. We hope you enjoy!