Lately I have been focusing my plugin development efforts on performance improvements and bug fixes. The goal is to improve server TPS and overall stability. So far I have done the following:
- Reconfigured our web servers: Websites now load quicker.
- Reworked the Factions Dynmap integration: improves TPS, popups on dynmap looks better.
- MassiveQuest got a performance fix: improves TPS.
- Fixed a memory leak: we no longer need to restart once a day.
- Removed MassiveMobs temporarily: improves TPS
Except for the improved Dynmap popups none of these projects have added new features. The game-play experience should however be slightly less laggy which is something we highly value.