What we do
The tech department is responsible for the MassiveCraft hardware and sofware infrastructure.
- Code Minecraft plugins, such as Factions.
- Finding and installing third party plugins.
- Keep all software updated. OS, Minecraft servers, Services, websites etc.
The first point is the main one. We spend loads of time coding on our 30+ plugins.
Any staff member regardless of department can suggest third party plugins. CS_Birb takes care of installing plugins, restarting servers and updating OS software (Alongside MonMarty, the server owner).
How we do it
- We code Bukkit plugins in Java.
- We communicate using Discord and Skype.
- We use Bitbucket and GitHub for revision control, issue tracking and pull requests.
- We work in iterations with feedback, rework, feedback, rework …
Sounds like fun?
Join us! We are always looking for more developers.