This week, the Direction Department focused on revamping how we internally handle ban appeals, and security protocols within staff. Work has also begun on an internalized efficiency project, as well a new, more detailed version of Changelog updates. Let us know what you think of these changes, if you feel so inclined.
- LumosJared x5: Efficiency Project, as well as Changelog and Staff Apps/Updates to internal systems.
- SpunSugar x32: Personal Direction with just about every member of the 70+ staff.
This week, Essalonia pop-up camps were implemented, Blessed War sneak peaks were released, and point upkeep requirements, some naughty x-ray-ers were banned, and Nether Spawn is being processed and reviewed for how best to introduce it.
- Tinnytine x4: Event rewards revamp project for next week release, and moderation of events.
- Sevak x8: Helpchat, and Dynmap/PVP rules update writeups.
- Cnocbride x3: Documentation of the above project.
- Winterless x11: Hawkeye investigations, blessed war documentation.
- Grumpygirl314 x14: Essalonia Restoraiton, new player help, game leadership meetings.
- Jaehaerys x16: Dungeon events, Essalonia Revolution and Campsite overhaul.
- JoyShake x1: Game documentation training and processing.
- Spectriel x24: Blessed War development and sneak peak release, Essalonia Revolution posts and PR management, and ban appeal work.
- Siosie x11: Revolution postings, and factions assistance.
- Kniferharm x8: Various game related tasks and investigations.
- Pomplemousse x4: Lore item naming and ticket training with Aries.
- Sephite x17: Wrath setup and pvp community engagement, director level game leadership tasks.
- Sir_Daragon x2: Introducing new players, training.
- Dragonn_ x5: Speedrun and X-Ray training, Help chat support.
This week, World worked on the upcoming Summer Festival and finished just about every build, allowing for other departments to sweep in to begin work. In addition, the spawn for Essalonia Revolution received some much needed love, and tournament arenas were built.
- EdnaMode_ x2: Summer Festival documentation.
- SpunSugar x15: Palace, Summer Builds, and Hidden Dragon.
- Patsie x4: Fish cult event and extensive summer festival work.
- WaterDruppel x4: Summer Festival streets and builds, as well as other builds.
- Yigit x9: Essalonia Revolution spawn.
- Jaehaerys x4: Tournament Arena build.
A whole lot of lore writing was done this week, as well as the usual pile of character sheets. Work is starting on more event-driven lore work with the Gauntlet and crime system reworks down the pipe.
- SupremeCripple x2: The Gauntlet Roleplay management and various events.
- HydraLana x12: Lore writing of Avanthar and Qussqa… I can’t spell it.
- Katiesc x8: Extensive work on the Crime system, Territory and Notieraty, and character sheets.
- TheVigilantWolf x13: Character sheets and a lil’ processing of wiki documents.
- Eccetra x2: Discord Tickets on the Lore Discord.
- Athelois x5: Character sheets and a lil’ processing of wiki documents.
- JarrettdaCarrott x8: Lore Writing Prompts for Alazans’s Hands, and character sheets.
- Caelamous x13: Character Sheets… just character sheets.
Event staff focused on spearheading a series of in-game Regalia events, including a riveting commoner strike and a dungeon crawl event. Further still, improvements to kit pvp were introduced.
- GrumpyGirl314 x6: KIT PVP potion improvements and events.
- Lizmun x4: Event moderation and entry-level documentation work.
- Bellarmina x4: Various forms of event acting and docucmentaiton.
- Kniferharm x7: Summer styled events and PVE organization.
- Sebbysc x5: Event acting with Maiar and Commoner event.
- Wrongchat x6: Commoner event, as well as support in Maiar Cult event.
- SpunSugar x9: Event Approval.
- Anarchizm x5: Fishing event and various event ticket work.
- Optimalfriskies x9: Encounter events and outgape event.
- ZiggyStarDusted x5: Event acting in various events, and ticket work.
- Ryria x2: Summer festival director level planning and documentation.
This week, PR continued their support for introducing new players and sharing events of the week, as well as extensive outreach via the discords and graphical design.
- Anarchizm x10: Introducing new players and first day support, and various PR tickets.
- Seoulmate x6: Weekend roundup and motivation works as well as graphic design.
- Pixycandi x2: Graphical design on three seperate posts and new Changelog imagery (thanks Pix!)
- SpunSugar x22: Discord and community outreach.
This week, the Tech Department continued it’s main directive since the new year, which has been tackling the massive 1.13 update. With a Maven Repoistory on hand, all projects related to the update have had a noted increase in efficiency, along with local tooling updates. If you want to help out with the 1.13/1.14 update, please send in a staff application for a forums dm to [USER=249]@LumosJared[/USER]!
- Rusty_Trumbone x2: 1.13 ghast fixes.