This week, Direction focused on Individual Direction and Paperwork, as well as Staff Apps and Server Emails, and Project Assigning.
- LumosJared x3: Individual Direction and Staff Apps.
- LumosJared x2: Changelog Structure and Paperwork.
- LumosJared x5: Repository Updates and Direction Projects.
This week Game focused on lots of Tickets, and some cleanup jobs in Essalonia. Ban appeals were also handled by the Game department this week.
- Winterless x9: Tickets.
- BlueChaos x3: Tickets and Essalonia Cleanup.
- QGMK x27: Investigations and Tickets.
- Takedown x4: Tickets.
- Sir_Daragon x44: Forums, Admin, Game Leadership, and Catch up Points.
- The_Fluorspar x23: Various Game Tasks.
This week, World began some polling and groundwork for V6 of Regalia, while also cleaning up parts of V5 and handelling interiors. Castles and Estates were also worked on.
- Bunemma x11: DecorEvent Assistance.
- Patsie x6: V6 Build Testing.
- SpunSugar x13: World Poll, Event Setup.
- LumosJared x1: Regalia Upkeep.
- WaterDruppel x9: Estates and Interiors.
- EdnaMode_ x3: Estates.
This week, Lore handled the World System, specifically the Noble elements within and updates to the Ailor. Lots of Character Sheets and Tickets were also handled, as is tradition.
- HydraLana x10: Lore Writing.
- Caelamus x15: Character Sheets.
- Arhbi x9: Character Sheets.
- TheBioverse x6: Character Sheets.
- Bellarmina x8: Tickets.
- Birdsfoot_Violet x20: Tickets.
- Messtro x9: Character Sheets.
- Finlaggan x18: Perms and Sheets.
- Fantuinn x19: Character Sheets and Events.
- WaterDruppel x5: Lore Processing.
- Katiesc x18: Character Sheets.
- Athelois x15: Lore Tickets.
- MantaRey x5: Lore Progression.
- FireFan96 x9: Lore Sheets and Leutz Fencing.
- Anarchizm x22: Sheets.
- LumosJared x5: Tickets.
- Mollymock x15: Character Sheets.
- Anarchizm x27: Character Sheets.
This week, Quest focused primarily on Bugfixes.
- Derpadillo x1: Quest Writing, Bugfixing.
- ALJ23 x1: Quest Roadblocking.
This week, PR focused on Writers and Artists’ spotlights, as well as external Website Updates.
- FlossyBerryRene x3: Writers Spotlight from Monday and Misc Tasks.
- Pixycandi x29: Artist Spotlight and Screenshots and Catch up Reporting.
- Battlebrawn x3: PMC Update.
- Hierophant x5: Tickets.
- Seoulmate x5: Weekend Roundup.
This week, Tech made substantive progress on the 1.15 Update!
- XxXYaJrAbXxX x9: MassiveRaces and Game Meetings.
- CS_Birb x32: See the Full Report Below.
It’s been quite a busy week for me Birb, so here’s some highlights…
- The 1.15 Test Server is now live, and Staff are helping to identify any major bugs pre-release!
- Some new features coming with 1.15!
The former will prioritize relation colours on staff members, so you can easily identify friend or foe. The latter will help make screenshots easier to take, and possibly provide you more immersion in RP, by hiding the nametags of all other players.
- MassiveCore’s now signed off for the 1.15 update, with full support for the new item data.
- MassiveLock bugs have been worked on and fixed, including some abberant behaviour with Iron Trapdoors (now also fixed in 1.13) and wonky handling of Redstone inputs.
- A visual issue with the MassiveMoney and MythicMobs integration was identified and fixed.
- The MPM plugin was updated for 1.15
- Wonky name colours for players using 1.16 has been fixed in our test server. This fix has not yet been ported back to 1.13
- Prism has been investigated as a viable replacement for Hawkeye and Coreprotect, with work ongoing.
- AreaShop has been fixed up for both S1 and S3, updated inhouse to use either FAWE or the newest WorldEdit versions; Your Regalian rentals and Market stalls are safe.
- A Discord API update broke our ticket bots this week. They’ve since been patched up and are now working once again. 🙂