This week, Direction focused on Individual Direction and Paperwork, specifically helping out the Game Department better communicate to the player base, and assisting in the training of new aspirants. A few new aspirants were also taken on, and the usual bout of Server Emails, and Project Assigning were completed. Staff is still actively recruiting, so if you are interested in joining Tech, Quest, PR, Game, or World, please apply here! https://forums.massivecraft.com/forums/staff-applications.11/.
- LumosJared x3: Individual Direction and Staff Apps.
- LumosJared x2: Changelog Structure and Paperwork.
- LumosJared x2: Staff:Dept Updates and Staff Recruitment.
- Derpadillo x2: Individual Direction and Game Direction.
Game Staff worked on the new map spawn, mythic mob creation, training for aspirants, and some tech work for new plugins this week. We hosted two events, Parkour and PVE, and players can vote on their preference of weekly events in the Factions Discord Idea Voting channel (Invitation Link here: https://www.massivecraft.com/discord-factions). Also this week we began working on Gauntlet Dungeons, some new questing content in the form of Gauntlet parkour levels which players must traverse in succession for rewards. More information will be provided as we get closer to its release. The usual 24 player tickets, numerous help chats, Essalonia cleanup and restoration, and naughty player investigations were completed.
- NotchyHerobrine x11: Aspirancy Training, Help Chats, Game Events.
- The_Fluorspar x11: Extensive MassiveRaces bug-testing, Hadar Spawn concept, misc work.
- QGMK x16: Tickets, Faction Points, Plugin Testing.
- Falconhand x6: Ban Appeals.
- Drejr x4: Game Training and Obstacle Creations.
- Sir_Daragon x7: Ban Appeals, MythicMobs, Game Dept Leadership.
World were fairly busy this week, preparing for the coming weeks. Various event sites have been worked on, most for events this past week and this next week. A few clandestine bases were spruced up and re-purposed, namely the Kathar estate and the Primalist’s cave. Some new assets were built, including bo2’s for the future, and some new boats.
- WaterDruppel x5: Bo2s, Red Palace, Tickets.
- Patsie x5: Estates and Interiors and Bo2s.
- EdnaMode x9: Regalia Rental Decor and Bo2s.
- Bunemma x8: Tickets and Estates.
- JakePostonJake x18: Ship Builds.
- SnashuuPomayMay x13: Estate Decor.
Nobility Changes: System Questions If one has a question relating to how the system itself functions, how something works, or any other non-sensitive question related to the world system, use the ticket bot Individual “Sensitive” questions If one has a question that relates specifically to a plot, or action, or family related issue in regards to the system, pm that question directly to me through discord . These questions will be collected throughout the week and answered by Marty and I on Mondays/Tuesdays (So ensure that your questions come in early after a progression) and the answers delivered to the asker soon after. We may make an exception if a question is especially pertinent and we’ll have those questions answered by the Thursday/Friday in preparation to Order submission. This also applies to Aristocrats also.
Vampire Updates: Major updates to powers and abilities as well as lore in many cases. Check out all the tuning on the wiki here, https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Dorkarth_Bloodlinehttps://wiki.massivecraft.com/Von_Kërle_Bloodlinehttps://wiki.massivecraft.com/Zikiel_Bloodline
Spec-Perm Updates: From now on if you need to ping Birdsfootviolet/your doc manager for something please do it in #spec-perm-info-gathering and not in Banter. If it is in banter, it will get drowned out, so keeping it in info gathering makes it much easier for me to quickly go back and check what has been missed/what needs to be done.
Roleplay Updates:https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/drachenburg-chancellery-decree-8-29-308.86823/ summary of passed proposals and a few state law cleanups
- Katiesc x10: Character Sheets.
- Birdsfoot_Violet x20: Tickets and Perms and Consultation.
- Carlit0o x7: Sheets and Roundup.
- Eccetra x13: Tickets.
- Wumpatron x10: Tickets.
- Arhbi x9: Character Sheets.
- Messtro x11: Character Sheets.
- Caelamus x25: Character Sheets.
- OkaDoka x20: Character Sheets and Writing.
- BillyTheScruffy x9: Nobility Systems.
- FireFan96 x9: Processing.
- LumosJared x3: Special Perms, Tickets, Writing.
- BetaInsomnia x10: Character Sheets.
- Athelois x10: Character Sheets.
- Fantuinn x22: Character Sheets.
- HydraLana x12: Character Sheets.
- Jonificus x3: Character Sheets.
The Quest department is actively recruiting! The Quest department is responsible for the in-game questing experience, which involves writing storylines, transferring storylines into quest code, and then inputting that code in-game for debugging and quality assurance testing. Along the way you’ll also create NPCs, WorldGuard regions, MythicMobs, and exciting environments, and overall let your creativity flow. Additional detailed information can be found at https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Staff:Quest . If this sounds interesting to you, we encourage you to consider making an aspirant application here on the forums by visiting the “staff and community feedback” section. You can also contact Alj23 or Derpadillo with specific questions.
- Derpadillo x2: Quest Writing, Bugfixing, and Dept Leadership.
- Alj23 x1: Quest Coding and Documentation.
This week in PR staff we took screenshots of some of the builds in Regalia and Essalonia along with making a catalog of different screenshots taken for the screenshot competition. This was done with our upkeep of social media, some artist spotlights, and work on graphic templates.
- Cjann x8: Weekly Update and Hadar Bo2s.
- Battlebrawn x3: PMC upkeep.
- Seoulmate x5: Weekend Roundup and Events.
- Hierophant x3: PR announcements.
- FlossyBerryRene x2: Forum Post Graphic Design.
This week, the tech department have been working on various projects. CS_Birb has been working on Faction 3 fixes, Prism integration, Sharding fixes and MassiveShop. Fourthirteen has been working on 1.15 configurations with qgmk. Derpadillo and XxXYaJrAbXxX has been working on MassiveRaces and mob configurations for the Kathar ultimate and XxXYaJrAbXxX has also been working on updating MassiveSuper to 1.16.
- XxXYaJrAbXxX x7: MassiveRaces Development.
- FourThirteen x2: Plugin Config.
- Derpadillo x3: MassiveRaces.
- CS_Birb x15: Massive Fixes.