||Proceed to Bans.
- We reserve the right to alter the length of punishments.
- Punishment types increase in duration upon subsequent violation no matter the specific rule broken.
- Staff are required to warn you if you commit a violation without any previous warning or punishment on your record. Exceptions include extreme cases of any violation or severe infractions.
- If a staff member does not follow protocol and issues a punishment for a mute or jail-related rule violation on a player with a clean record without warning, submit an appeal.
- If you have a warn or punishment on your record for a similar violation, you will not be warned before being muted or jailed.
- We reduce any alt ban to 30 days when a main account is unbanned.
- When a player ban evades, the ban is reset fully if more than 50% time remains. The remaining time is doubled if less than 50% of time remains.
The following violations apply for Public chat channels, which are ones players are immediately able to view upon joining MassiveCraft (General, Help, Trade, and Recruitment):
- Curses and slurs directed at players.
- Misusing channels.
- Bypassing chat cooldowns.
- Engaging in inappropriate topics or causing drama.
- Sending similar messages more than twice in less than 15 mins.
- Asking for any form of personal real-life information.
The following violations apply for all chat channels:
- Bypassing the chat filter.
- Accusing others of hacking. Report players on our forums instead. Please include evidence.
- Engaging in spamming, racism, sexism, discrimination, pedophilia or encouraging harm/threats upon players in real life. Punishment type and duration depend on severity.
The following violations require warnings (unless previously warned or severe cases) before punishment. If you fix the situation yourself within 3 days, no punishment will be added.
- Breaking the Client Modification Rules in PVP scenarios.
- Harassing players by bypassing strict attempts to ignore you (targeted item names, mailing, etc.).
- Advertising competing servers on any chat channels, including Faction and Local.
- Revealing private, real life player information or doxxing. Ban duration depends on severity.
- Making IRL profit off of illegal abuse of game mechanics or staff permissions. Results in account reset and ban duration depends on severity.
- Using any of our platforms for severe inappropriate or sexual misconduct with others. Typically an indefinite ban.
- Using an offensive skin, username, or nickname. Your account will be jailed/banned until you change it.
- Breaking the Mojang Studios Terms of Services or engaging in illegal actions. Ban duration depends on severity.